Classes are instructional and great for any level. Classes generally have 6-8 people along with one of Break the Love's Break Athletes.
Formats under classes usually include:
- Liveball: a fast-paced doubles game with no serves or returns for 90 minutes
- Drill & HIIT: non-stop cardio-based tennis class to get in a sweat and lots of reps in for 90 minutes
- Rally: hit a lot of balls, break a sweat, and squeeze in a little bit of Liveball action towards the end for two hours
- Beginner Class: an hour crash course to lay the foundations of tennis for anyone who has just been hitting against a wall or has always wanted to learn
- Refresher: a quick hour session to help you get back to being comfortable with your groundstrokes, volleys, & serves
After taking a few of our classes or you are coming to us already experienced, you should enter our competitions. Competitions are a great way to unlock your tennis IQ and see how much you have progressed.
Formats under competition include:
- Fast Fours: Mini sets, first to 4 games, in either singles or doubles for about 90 minutes
- Round Robin Tourney: experience match play in a friendly environment! You can expect to play 2-3 rounds of team singles or doubles for two hours.
- Match Up: a curated, by your player quiz results, singles or doubles match up for an hou